Consultancy and Advice on Canadian Experience Class

The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) program is one of the many programs offered through Express Entry (EE).

To qualify for the Canadian Experience Class program, the prospective immigrant must meet these requirements:

  • You must have one year of skilled work experience in Canada with a valid work permit.
  • Must plan to live in any province in Canada except for Québec.
  • Meet the minimum required language levels.
  • Have worked at least one year full-time (or equivalent in part-time) in the last three years in a skilled position (NOC skill level 0, A or B). These occupations can be managerial, professional, technical or experienced trades occupations. Some examples are Supervisors, Welders, Mechanics, Accountants, Nurses, Computer Programmers, Engineers, others.

Your application is evaluated in work experience, language ability, and admissibility to Canada under this program.

In all the permanent resident programs, spouses or common-law partners and dependent children may also be granted permanent residency as accompanying dependents.

Please contact us to make a proper assessment and confirm your eligibility to apply for permanent residency through the CEC program.

Contact us for a free evaluation of your case.

Ask for Quote
Our fee range:

[$2,540 – $4,190]

Call +1 888-276-3399 (Toll-free) or +1 416-840-6570and we gladly provide you with a free quote for your particular case.

We speak English, Spanish, French, and Farsi.

To find out if you are eligible, please fill out this quick and free ONLINE FORM. For an alternative format you can download this form and send it back by e-mail or fax.

Fax: 416-352-7412 


Click here to send us a message.

IP Immigration Pros. Inc. is an Authorized Licensed Immigration Consultancy Agency that offers Immigration Consultancy Services. We help and advise our clients in the preparation of immigration applications and act as authorized third parties with respect to the Government of Canada. We are not delegated providers of the Government of Canada nor we process visa applications.