Consultancy and Advice on Visitor Extension

If a visitor wants to extend his/her stay in Canada, the person must apply for a Visitor Record. This is a document issued either by the Canada Border Services Agency or Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

The visitor record establishes the approval of the extension or restoration of status. It details a new expiry date that will allow the visitor to be in Canada until the date he/she must leave the country. The visitor must apply at least 30 days before the authorized stay in Canada expires.

It is always best to plan ahead of time and submit a temporary residence application to remain in Canada before it’s too late. The emergence of Covid-19 (Coronavirus), has impacted Canadian Government’s periods to process submitted applications.

Hiring a Certified Consultation firm will ensure that an application meets the Canadian immigration authorities’ requirements, dramatically increasing the chances of a favourable outcome.

For more information regarding the options to apply to extend, renew or restore a status, call our toll-free number or fill out the form below, and we’ll contact you.

Contact us for a free evaluation of your case.

Ask for Quote
Our Range:

[$840 – $1,390]

Call +1 888-276-3399 or +1 416-840-6570, and we will gladly provide you with a free quote for your particular case.

We speak English, Spanish, French, and Farsi.

Visitor Permit Extension: Download this form and send it back by e-mail or fax.

Fax: 416-352-7412


Click here to send us a message.

IP Immigration Pros. Inc. is an Authorized Licensed Immigration Consultancy Agency that offers Immigration Consultancy Services. We help and advise our clients in the preparation of immigration applications and act as authorized third parties with respect to the Government of Canada. We are not delegated providers of the Government of Canada nor we process visa applications.